Monday, March 06, 2006

More photos from Aruba


Here is a natural bridge, yet not the famous natural bridge of Aruba. Apparently the famous bridge fell sometime last year.

And here are Lindsey and I below the natural bridge this afternoon. Yes, I look quite red, but you'll see in a minute that it had already faded some by later in the night.

This is a picture of Lindsey and I from dinner tonight. See? The tan is not quite red as much as it is the beginnings of a beautiful brown.


And here are Nik, Lindsey and I at some crazy local karaoke bar in Oranjestad, at 3 AM on Saturday night/Sunday morning.


Here is one of the crazy blue lizards that run all around the resort. Nik took the picture of this one from his chair sitting by the pool.


This last picture is of Lindsey, Nik, Marie, Corinna (Nik and Marie's Aruban friend) and myself from dinner on Saturday night at Ventanas del Mar.


There are a ton more pictures that Lindsey and I have taken with her camera. All of these pictures were courtsey of Nik and his camera. More updates if I have time during this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger d-town said...

great pics ... my fav one is you and lindsey under the bridge at the top ... the all white looks is very caribbean resorty-classy.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home