Wednesday, February 08, 2006

last night

OK, I know that I have been MIA for a while and for that I apologize. I have a ton to blog about, but seeing as how I am still drunk from last night that is not going to happen right now. All I have to say about last night is that I met up with Poo-Dell and DYD for a few drinks. We met up with Dale and later on Chip. Delightful boys, but I don't think my liver will allow me to hang out with you ever again.

We met up with Sean to celebrate hi bf's birthday. Somehow this night of a few beverages amongst friends turned into something out of control. I was definitely in more bars last night than I was over the entire weekend. Good times. Drunk at work at 8:30 in the morning on a Wednesday? Even better times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Luckily, I am a lady and left those hulligans at Halo after one drink and went home and to bed!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home