Thursday, January 26, 2006

Only in my dreams

Over the last couple nights, I have had some VERY vivid sex dreams. While this is not entirely blog-worthy, the people involved really shocked me. Last night, I definitely had a dream about a guy I work with and didn't remember it until I saw him this morning. I started blushing and immediately had to walk out of the kitchen when I saw him. I definitely have a little crush on this dude, but he is straight and he just basically serves as my eye candy during the day. Well, apparently last night I let all those wicked thoughts out in my dreams. Trust me, it was only too appropriate for me to blush when I saw him after what I was dreaming about!

The other one that I remember was a dream where I was back in high school, hanging out with my best friend Josh. Everything seemed normal, the way I remember things from ten years ago (Jesus I'm getting old). Then suddenly we are just ripping each others clothes off. This was definitely not normal. Then suddenly his family is walking into the room and we are trying to cover up. So weird!

Next thing I know, we are on some huge super-swing, the kind you see at an amusement park. This was right on a beach somewhere. While we were on the swing, something flew out of his pocket, so I ran over to get it. Only problem with this was apparently we were now in Gaza or something because there was this huge fence and snipers started firing at me. What the hell??? So weird. Perhaps I should stop smoking crack before bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger d-town said...

I actually had a very intense sex dream two nights ago involving a friend of mine here in town. We've had sex before, but it's been roughly a year and now we're just friends. I should probably tell him, knowing him he'd be flattered that my subconscious thought of him in that way. At least it was him and not GW Bush in my dream!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home