Friday, January 20, 2006

leather

look i'm standing naked before you
don't you want more than my sex
i can scream as loud as your last one
but i can't claim innocence

oh god could it be the weather
oh god why am i here
if love isn't forever
and its not the weather
hand me my leather

I don't think that any song could more perfectly capture the spirit of MAL weekend for me. Bonus points to anyone that names the album this is from. Come on people, this is an easy one.

So, I just spent the last hour writing this really awesome, funny post going into all the details of my MAL weekend. Apparently, Blogger thought I was taking entirely too long and logged me out before I had the time to publish it. Sorry folks, but I don't have the energy to do it again.

I will tell you this much, Sunday night was out of control. Dave was definitely serving us glasses of straight vodka at JR's. He must have been, because I don't think JR's has a license to sell gasoline.

Oh, one other quick thing that I need to point out. In the forever lost blog entry, I nicknamed two BF's of Mean Girls. DYD is currently seeing a fellow we shall henceforth call Sweetie and Poo-Dell is now seeing Blondie, who you may recall Poo-Dell met this night.

The most important thing to know about my MAL weekend is that I decided that I LOATHE cigar smoke and that leather is definitely not my scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home