Saturday, December 31, 2005

7

7 Things I plan to do before I die:

Go sky diving
Earn a PhD in education
Travel to at least one new place every year of my life
See my future children graduate college
Appear as a contestant on the Amazing Race with my sister
Perform the "If" dance break-down flawlessly
Officially tell my father that I am gay

7 Things I can do:

Find a McDonalds in a new/foreign city (have had this ability since I was 4 y.o.)
Make a helmet cake
Speak, read and write in fluent Spanish
Play the trumpet
Tell you more than ever wanted to know about Tori Amos and Janet Jackson
Find the humor in any situation, even testicular cancer
Spend hours in an art gallery (just ask my sister)

7 Things I can't do:

Stay focused on "work"
Have just one or two drinks with the girls
Resist a man with chest hair and/or pleasure trails
Contemplate sex with a woman. Again.
Say no to Jamie.
Stay mad at my sisters, gay or biological.
Ever be satisfied with my appearance.

7 Things that attract me to men (or women if that's your thing):

Dark hair, blue eyes
Intelligence
Sarcasm and humor
A nice round ass
Shorter than me, stocky build
Chest hair (see above)
Big arms

7 Things I say most often:

Is that what's hot? Using up all your any time minutes?
That's hot
Obvi
Fuck me
Der
Look at the pot calling the kettle black
Get it bitch!

7 Celebrity crushes:

Jake Gyllenhaal (Do I really need to put six more down? Can't I just repeat his name six times?
Cillian Murphy
Colin Farrell
Ryan Reynolds
Matthew Fox
Ray Stevenson (Titus Pullo from HBO's Rome)
Russell Crowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home