Friday, January 13, 2006

hurts so good

Last night, the four of us got together at JR's. Drunkenness ensued. We started the night at JR's for happy hour. This is always bad news. Thankfully, Dave wasn't there last night so there were no glasses of straight vodka. Because of this, nothing crazy happened at JR's. Well, I may have bought roomie two Jack and Cokes. That was just to make sure that she was well lubricated (only socially though, she comes pre-lubed these days) for the rest of the night.

We left JR's and walked over to the Lantern for some shirtless free drinking. On the way, Roomie and Poo-Dell were sweet enough to serenade us with all the songs from Little Shop. The residents of Mass Ave may not have paid for it, but they got a show last night!

Eventually DYD's bf and I ran ahead of the group because I was seriously about to piss my pants. Once we were in the GL, I didn't hesitate for one moment to whip my shirt off. I mean, I took it off the last time and didn't get the benefit of the free drinks. I wasn't fucking around this time!

This is where things get hazy. No, no black-outs last night or anything, but I just don't remember exactly the sequence of things from the rest of the time at GL. I know that Roomie and I ran into Shawn-tel and the Island Black Girl, whom we haven't seen in weeks. I also know that we ran into Bethany (boy Bethany) and chatted with her. I know that at the end of the night, I ran into a leather-master from work. Oh, and that one of his friends/slave/subject shoved his hand down my pants, grabbed my package and then smelled it. Thanks? How exactly does one respond to that?

So, this co-worker, Slavery as we refer to him around the office, is quite the interesting character. Apparently he is very good at training slaves and such. Even will teach you the proper use of a CB2000. If you don't know what one is, Google it. I did and boy was I surprised. What a fun joke that would be to play on a passed out friend (Poo-Dell, I'm looking at you). Anyway, Slavery and I had a very long conversation about leather, his hot slave in Boston, and closeted co-workers. Good times.

In between all of these run-ins, I was going up to the DJ requesting all my favorite bitches. I was very disappointed that they didn't have the remix to Mary's "Be Without You". I know I heard it there on New Year's, but it must have been a different DJ that night. Highlight of the night, without a doubt, was the Tony Moran mix of "House is not a Home" by Deborah. I have been dying to hear that song out, and I requested it when they didn't have Mary. Of course by this point, we have all split up. I sent Roomie and Poo-Dell a text to let them know it was coming on. Then I had my own private dance party. I tore that song up. Little did I know that Roomie was doing the same downstairs. Don't get in the way of a bitch and her Deborah remix!

I finally found Roomie again, but no one else was to be found. Including DYD and her BF with the coat-check ticket. Cute. Thank God I am too drunk to notice that I am wearing only a t-shirt as I walk out of the GL.

For whatever reason, definitely the Jack, Roomie had a hankering to head to the Dirty Bird to see a little preview of what MAL will offer. I protested, but in the end, her will was too strong for me. We walked over there, Roomie bitching the whole way in her fuck-me pumps (don't wear your FMP's on a night out next time!). We got there, took a lap or two around the bar and then headed out. We were both drunk and exhausted and staying there would have only lead to bad things. Besides, I have to save something for Greet the Meat tonight!

I will now leave you with this warning. Today is Friday the 13th, the start of Mid-Atlantic Leather, a four day weekend, and tomorrow is a full moon. All of this adds up to trouble. DC you have been warned. Even though we will be one Mean Girl short this weekend, it is going to be out of control.

2 Comments:

Blogger d-town said...

my lord ... sounds fierce. all i did last MAL was go to the eagle in the most leatherish thing i own (a navy blue shirt with a greek guy on it) and get my pic in MW for the first time in my one-month life in DC.

i just got back from a week in Miami, so I'm ready to rock tonight. Hope y'all had fun!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Well girl, you can't say you didn't warn them.

BTW: I've reserved a wing at Betty Ford and put our names down early for the liver transplants.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home