Saturday, March 04, 2006

Bon Bini

Yeah, I don't know exactly what language that is either. From what I've been told it is papimiamento, y it is a mix of Dutch, Portugese and Spanish. That is what the natives speak here on Aruba, in addition to English.

I am having an absolute blast and do apologize for the lack of updates the last few weeks. I might have a chance to update again from down here, if not I'll have a couple blogs to post when I am back, miserable in the last clutches of winter. At least I'll be tan! Try not to mis me too much while I'm gone.

I thought of my girls as I was sitting at the bar IN the pool today. Don't hate me because I'm an international playboy. Oh, and if you want to hate me more, go here to see where I am staying. For free. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger d-town said...

bitch you are already tan, remember?

i refuse to look at your resort website. i know that i will hate you more.

oh, btw, kisses!

-t

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home