Tuesday, February 14, 2006

big pimpin'

You know it's hard out here for a pimp
When he tryin to get this money for the rent
For the Cadillacs and gas money spent
Because a whole lot of bitches talkin shit

Last night Roomie and I watched this movie and now I cannot get that damn Oscar nominated song out of my head. All day long I was sitting at my desk singing "You know it's hard out here for a piiimph". That song will probably be in my head all fucking week.

That is until I get to Ft. Lauderdale Friday afternoon. Holla! I can't wait to get the fuck away from everything for a couple of days. I'm going down with one of my closest friend's, Jamie, his BF Rodolfo, and our friend Matt. All I can tell you is that things will get absolutely out of control and most likely none of the shenanigans will be suitable for my blog. :)

As if that is not enough to make me a little wet, I leave two weeks after that for . . . wait for it . . . Aruba! H O T!!! My sister's pageant coaches invited the two of us down to join them for a week of fun in the sun at their time-share down there. I haven't been to the Caribbean before and I cannot WAIT to head down there when it is still shitty and cold up here. Don't think that I'm going to let me beautiful 21 y.o. sister out of my site for one second though.

I'll be heading back to the Caribbean in May, St. Thomas this time. My friends Stason are getting married down there. God, I love it when my friends decide to get married in far-off destinations. Attention to all my girls in relationships. Weddings in tropical locations are the way to go. Especially with me as a guest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home