Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Bitch

Turns out, I'm a bitch, even in my own dreams. I've been a total slacker in posting about this. Friday night I went out on a total gay DC bar crawl. From the start at happy hour until almost 2 AM, I hit Titan, JR's, Remington's and the Eagle. It was a great night out with some great old friends and some new ones.

I came home around 2 (alone, thank you very much!) and passed out. Or so I think. I woke up the next morning and realized that I'd had one of the best sex dreams of my life! First, the other guy looked like Rodrigo Santoro, particularly him in "Love Actually". This guy was HOT. One other little tiny thing. Apparently, in my dream, he was straight and dating my former friend Spotted C. In the dream I totally seduced Rodrigo, partly because he was hot, partly because I could (what with my irresistible sex appeal), but mostly because I wanted to fuck over Spotted C. Can we say vindictive bitch? I was actually amazed at how callous and mean-spirited I could be, even if it was in a dream! Meh, what can you do? It was only a dream, right??

The rest of the weekend was relatively tame, compared to Friday anyway. I spent Saturday and part of Sunday out with my family. Now that I am not living there any more, I can really appreciate them and love spending time with them again.

On Friday, I'm going to my first Bear Camping weekend with my friend Jim, his boyfriend and a couple of their friends. I haven't been camping since I was in Boy Scouts in high school. I'm looking forward to it though. Apparently, our camp site has electric outlets (for charging my iPod because God forbid I spend ONE WEEKEND without music!), and we are all sleeping on air mattresses. Definitely not the same kind of camping I experienced fifteen years ago! Well, that and all the BEARS! I'm sure there will be plenty to tell, and even more that will never leave the woods!

1 Comments:

Blogger d-town said...

i feel ya on those brazilians ...

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home