Monday, May 30, 2005

this shit is bananas

To all my hollaback girls, this weekend truly was B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Normally I am not one to post a blog all about the things that I remember (or don't remember) from the weekend. However, this weekend I think was special and deserves mentioning.

First, Nick and I really gave it to the fans at Black Pride at Wet/Edge on Friday. I dropped down to get my eagle on like a pro. Even a black boy from Puerto Rico told me I was his favorite white boy in the club. Not that I had that much competition for that title! From there, I even gave an impromptu performance of Lose My Breath in the parking lot of the ghetto McDonalds in SE. Classy and classic at the same time.

Saturday, you would think would have been tame since I was with my family all day. Nope. This time we gave it to the country western fans at Remington's. Not only us, but our Boston besties Liz and Catherine too. First, we out-sang people doing karaoke, the gave the performance of a life-time to Proud Mary. Big wheels keep on turning in deed.

Now, when one of your best friends is going through troubling times, what do you do? You take her out to an all you can drink brunch with a Boo-ffet. But, the day didn't end there. From brunch with my girlfriend Desi (a picture will follow soon of the two of us), we chilled in the circle and then moved the party to JR's. There may have been a secret long island iced tea in there too. These things do 'appen.

At JR's is where the night gets hazy and I can only hope the others can help me out. I know that there was inappropriate touching of people and possibly some three-way church tongue. I do remember getting fed-up with JR's and moving on to Lizard alone. On the way, I ran into the Black Girls and went with them. At Lizard, I know we were on the 3rd floor, I know that a lot of people showed up and I know that there was more inappropriate touching. In fact, I know that the inappropriate touching continued at my house and in my bed. There may have even been an offer of a three-way. B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Even with 12 solid hours of drinking, no one had a wasted hook-up. That I know of. The day is still young and we all haven't checked in to play the "I Remember/I Don't Remember" game. God I love Mondays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home