Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Can't take my eyes off you Pt. 2

So its been a few months, but I knew I'd see you again. There you were, across the food court. Did you feel me staring at you? The minute our eyes connected, you smiled at me and made my knees buckle. I don't know if it is those big innocent blue eyes, or that devilish grin, but something about you is irresistible to me.

Today was going to be different though. As much as I enjoy our games of eye sex, something had to change. I asked my friends and, thank God, one of them had a pen. As we finished lunch, I jotted down my number on spare metro card in my wallet. When we left the food court, I stopped by your table. Our eyes locked, and I swear the universe stopped for a split second. We introduced ourselves, I gave you my number and then walked out. Now the ball is in your court. Will you call???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home