Friday, March 31, 2006

Such Great Heights

Fucking Blogger. I just spent the last half-hour writing this well-thought-out blog and the fucking site navigated away when I tried to spell check. Thanks.

Well, I don't have the energy to spend trying to re-write everything I just wrote. Sorry. I'll give you a brief recap. A ton of shit has happened in the last week. I found out about, applied for, and interviewed for a new job. The interview was today, I think I did quite well and will most like be going back for a second interview soon. Definitely a good thing as I'm about to put a pen through my eye at my current job if something doesn't change soon.

The Mean Girls and I had unbelievable experiences at the Grooming Lounge this week. So much so, that I went back this morning and had a hot lather shave right before my interview. Any man out there should go and experience this at least once. Amazing.

I've changed up my appearance drastically in the last 24 hours. Faux-hawk gone, hello short summer cut. Beard gone, hello boyish clean-shaven face. Chunky bod . . . still here. But, I'm back to running during lunch, so maybe this will be the year we bid a fond adieu to you too.

Last, but certainly not least, I had a date last night with Food Court. For those just tuning in, this is the boy I gave my number to in the middle of a crowded food court last week. Oh, and FC is not to be the official name, Mr. Triple B. He shall be referred to as Valentino for reasons that are too long and drawn out for this blog. So, Valentino called me on Tuesday and we got together for dinner last night. BEST. DATE. EVER. Seriously, I've never had a first date like this. Right now, I think the less I say the better. I will say this, I haven't felt like this in nearly five years.

Could all four Mean Girls soon be spoken for? Tune in next time to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home