Thursday, March 23, 2006

Teary Eyed

I hate myself for admitting this, but damn it, I got a little misty-eyed last night watching Lost. The love story between Sun and Jin touches me for some reason. I think it is the fact that being stranded on the island has given them a second chance to work out their relationship. Thank God I was home alone watching it, so no one could call me out for crying watching a sci-fi show on ABC.

Well, I guess while I am making confessions, I should make one more big one. I can't believe I'm about to admit this, but I love . . . . . An Ashlee Simpson song. There I said it. Crucify me now please. Her damn "L.O.V.E." is so fucking catchy that I cannot stop listening to it. Please, someone kill me now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

you are so lucky you are not in front of me b/c if you were I would spit in my hand and slap you in the face!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home