Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Who's the prettiest of them all???

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've had a ton going on both in my life and in my head and just haven't found a good way to put it all down in a coherent form. Maybe if I get around to it I'll post some pictures of my sister's college graduation and of the cutest baby in the world riding on the rocking elephant I built for her with my own two hands. Impressed? You will be when you see my carpentry skills!

So, this story absolutely needs to be told. As this DYD kindly mentioned in this post, after our boozing on Sunday night, I lost my cell phone. I assumed that I had left it in the cab I took home. Oops! I was wrong. Five minutes ago, I'm tossing and turning in my bed, trying to fall asleep. That's when I feel something small and hard (minds out of the gutter people) next to me. What on earth? Oh yeah, that would be the missing cell phone. I guess there is something to be said for making your bed every morning.

The bad part of all this? I had the service suspended on Monday, thinking that my phone was in a cab, waiting for a random person to pick up and start using all my anytime minutes. "Is that what's hot? Using up all your anytime minutes?" The only good part about this whole situation is that I found out my contract is due to renew today (the 24th) and I get a $100 credit for a new phone. So, tomorrow I'll rejoin the world, have a new phone and not have to beg my friends to send me their phone numbers. God, I realize amaze myself sometimes with how pretty I am.

Oh, and my new laptop came last week and I am totally in love with it. Between the laptop and my video iPod, I think that I have died and gone to tech geek heaven.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Bernie!!!

WAIT!!!!

Do NOT buy the RAZR from Verizon!!!

I am a loyal Verizon customer and when my phone broke, I was excited about getting the RAZR. The RAZR for Verizon uses a different operating system/software than the one with Cingular or TMobile and it SUCKS. S-U-C-K-S. It is not even close to being user friendly and is S L O W.

slow slow slow slow slow.

As much as I love the RAZR, I absolutely hate the phone now and want to take it back to Verizon. I can hit the button for "Contacts" and it takes literally 3 full seconds to pull them up. S L O W! And it may not seem slow at first, mine didn't, but after about a month, it crawls. I think the more shit it stores, the slower it gets. I loathe Verizon's phone selections!

If you want the RAZR, I suggest you switch to Cingular.

10:33 AM  
Blogger d-town said...

motorola e815. don't let the fact that the software crashed deter you from getting it. it was exactly $100 in november, so that's why i have it.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home