Thursday, April 06, 2006

Infatuation

Perhaps this is the wrong song to be listening to this afternoon, as I'm barely keeping a crazy attack from happening here at my desk.

"His eyes light up
And I'm filled within
Feels so good it must be a sin
I can't stop what I started I'm giving in
He brings life to my fantasies
Sparks a passion inside of me
Find the words and I cannot speak
In the silence, his heartbeat is music to me . . .

Caught between my mother's words
And what I feel inside
Wanting to explore his world
But part of me wants to hide
Should I risk it
Can't resist it
This has caught me by surprise . . .

I begin to give in with no hesitation
Can't help my infatuation"

Oh, and I'm glad that you bitches (you know who you are) are enjoying this little show of me being emotional, crazy and well, human. Enjoy it while it lasts kids.

2 Comments:

Blogger d-town said...

i'll treat you to a cocktail ... that'll calm the nerves. or we can track down a xanax for you. or both! LOL

11:33 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

One word. Sprung.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home