Tuesday, June 27, 2006

O happy day!

So this has just totally made my month. Are you kidding me? New Janet album and a Tori 5-CD rarities/b-sides box set released on the exact same day??? Yeah, I realize, they couldn't be any more different, but I'll be damned if they aren't my two favorite artists! (And to quote a friend "You've really out-gayed yourself Bernard") Yes, this has completely made my week. I needed this piece of good news, because the unthinkable has happened.

I am now officially living back out in Carroll County. Nearly four hours commuting each day. Not fun, especially when the heavens decide to open up for three straight days. Even though I'm living way out in Boo-Foo, I'll still be out and about on the town. I'll just be bouncing from one air mattress to the next on the weekends. If you see me out, buy a bitch a drink to help me forget that I'm homeless.

Watching the BET Awards right now. Here are a few thoughts. Beyonce, really? Is that all you can give for an opening performance? I expect so much more from you at this point. It was a fine performance, but I want more from you. And lastly, Chaka Khan, love you but DAYUM girl, that isn't a booty shelf it is a cupboard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home