Monday, August 29, 2005

Playboy Mommy

After Tuesday night of seeing Dolly, you would think my excitement was pretty much over for the week. Nope, I was off to see Tori on Wednesday night. For me, going to see Tori is a religious experience. Let me rephrase that, it is spiritual experience.

I have seen her in concert eight times now and I am amazed by her talent each and every time. No matter the venue, I always find myself swept up in the music, with no sense of what is going on around me. I just sit there enjoying the music and suddenly realize that a few other people are there with me doing the same. It is an experience unlike any other concert experience I've had before.

This was quite possible one of my all-time favorite Tori concerts. She played at least half of my favorite songs, one that I thought I wouldn't ever get to hear her play live. No matter what she does, Tori will ALWAYS be one of my favorite artists and I will never pass up an opportunity to see her live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home