Thursday, September 08, 2005

take me out to the ballgame

Tonight I am off to my very first Nationals game. Finally. I am really excited because I don't think that I have been to a baseball game since I moved out of Baltimore. True, I am not much of a sports fan, but there is something fun about going to a baseball game every once in a while.

In other news, I think the apartment hunt is finally over. I haven't said much about this until now, for fear of jinxing anything. I have been looking for an apartment with Nick for about a month now. Hopefully, all of the searching and uncertainty is about to end. All I want is to know where I will be calling home for the next year, at least. If all goes according to plan, we will be moved into our new place before the end of the month. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home