Wednesday, June 22, 2005

islands in the stream

That is what I woke up to this morning. For some reason, I had a dream this morning that Dolly and I were singing that song together. I'm not going to lie, it was a FABULOUS duet. Then I woke up and haven't gotten that song out of my head all day.

I am so excited right now that it is impossible for me to focus on work. The girls and I leave bright and early tomorrow morning for our trip to San Francisco for Pride. I can't wait! I have never been out west before, so it is even more exciting for me. I know that there will be plenty of shenanigans, some to tell about in my blog, others not. ;)

What makes this trip even sweeter is that everything went really well at the cardiologist's yesterday. The doctor said that everything looked good. My blood pressure was a little high, but she thought that might have just been nerves from being at the doctor's. I have to go back in six months for another check up. I am really glad that my family pushed me so hard to go have that check-up. Now that I know my family history, and how my genetics are stacked against me, it is good to know that I am already being monitored. Just one more piece of good news for me to celebrate in San Francisco!!! Oh my, I feel shenanigans in the air!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home