Monday, June 13, 2005

I never knew

Wow. That is pretty much all that I have to say about this weekend. As most of you know already, this was Pride weekend in DC. What you may not know is that the girls and I got things started last Tuesday and kept right on going through last night. I can't even put into words how fun the last week has been. Even though I have been to Pride celebrations before, this year I think I will look at as my first "true" Pride. I spent every moment of it with the best friends I could ask for. Looking back at where I was in my life a year ago, I couldn't be happier with where my life is now. This time last year I didn't even know any of the girls. Now I can't imagine my life without them. If anything, this weekend has taught me just how much your friends can change your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home